Your Couples will:
• Learn their cycle inside and out
• Improve the efficiency of couples therapy
• Shorten the time to achieve client goals
• Develop strategies for when they are in the cycle
• Steps to take responsibility for own part in the cycle
5 Session Course for your EFCT clients
“My couple gained a lot from your course, and I am thankful to have been able to partner with you in this way! They were able to really slow down and understand their behaviors and feelings, meanings in the cycle.”– referring therapist from pilot course in 2022
–Understanding Your Relationship’s Enemy is designed for couples currently in therapy with an Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist (EFCT).
-After each class your client(s) will have individual and couple exercises to complete and/or review with you.
-Free therapist pre-class training required to ensure seamless support of your clients.
-If you would like your couple to participate but prefer not to facilitate the “break-out sessions” after each class, we can connect your couple(s) to a therapist or coach instead.
Course meets next: alternate Fall 2023
6:00 – 7:30 pm PST
Referring Therapist Training:
TBD 6:00 – 7:00 pm PST
1 or 3 week optional additional sessions
– Attachment Injuries (1 session)
– Preparing for Stage 2 (2 session)