Create Couple & Family Relationships That Last!
• Are you stuck in a cycle of conflict?
• Do you feel alone in your relationship?
• Has your relationship lost its passion?
• Does it feel like you’re losing your child or teen?
• Is your child struggle and you don’t know how to help?
You’re not alone! Dennis or Kim will walk beside you as you create the relationships you were designed for– Relationships that last!
• Couple and Family Therapy
• Workshops and Education for Couples and Families
• Therapist Training and Supervision
Ready To Start Therapy
Dennis Eames, MS
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist & Supervisor
Kim Eames, MA
Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
Couple & Family Therapy
We are committed to growing couple and family relationships that last. Our mission is to cultivate secure and connected, passionate and safe relationships at home and in our counseling practice.
Start Living the Relationships That You Were Created For!
Our mission is to cultivate secure and connected, passionate and safe relationships at home and in our counseling practice.
We have experienced couples therapy both as clients and on the therapist side of the counseling process. We live the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Roadmap and can guide you along the journey with your partner or family member(s) to create relationships that last.
Our couple or family education is based on the science of attachment and the roadmap of Emotionally Focused Therapy. Some programs also include a faith foundation.
• Hold Me Tight® (HMT) – for couples, created by Sue Johnson
• Created 4 Relationship – Faith-based, influenced by HMT
• Hold Me Tight® Let Me Go* – for teens & their parents
• Hold Me Tight® Let Me Be Me* – for adult children & their parents
-2022 Created 4 Relationship Participant
*Hold Me Tight® family workshops created by Paul and Nancy Aikin with Sue Johnson
Therapist Supervision & Training
Dennis provides Supervision of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFCT) and Emotionally Focused Family Therapy (EFFT). He also provides supervision of MFTAs and MHCAs working towards licensure who want use EFT as their primary therapy model. Dennis is a Certified EFT Supervisor, an approved supervisor in Alaska and Washington, and an AAMFT Supervisor Candidate. He is mentored as a supervisor by EFT Trainers Jim Furrow and Kathryn de Bruin.
Dennis provides half-day and full-day trainings in Emotionally Focused Therapy including:
• Introduction to EFT
• Working in present process with EFT
• Ethics of relational therapy from attachment-based, experiential therapy models
Ready to start your journey to creating relationships that last?
The first step toward scheduling an appointment with Kim or Dennis is to contact our new client care team at Navigate Family Therapy. Call our care team at Navigate or use the button below to submit a new client inquiry form on Navigate’s site.
If our schedules are full, consider scheduling with a therapists Dennis supervises or another Navigate Clinician.